Pebble London operates a ‘If it doesn’t look pretty, return it’ policy. This means that you can return your jewellery for whatever reason you may have. Any return must be received within 7 days of delivery. Please note that unidentified returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender. You are not able to return items which have been worn or have had the security tag removed.
Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of Pebble London and can only be refunded as a merchandise credit.
Exchanges are possible, but exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at the customers cost for shipping and refunded only as a merchandise credit.
Pebble London will not accept returns for any items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customer should notify us (by phone or email) on the same day if they wish to return.
We strongly advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
In the event of any failure to return any goods to us within the stipulated time limits, even though validly cancelled, we shall have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
How to proceed if you would like to return your goods from the UK
- In order to facilitate the return of your items you must obtain a Return Authorization by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0207 262 1775 within 7 days of receiving your order.
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment. Any subsequent returns from the same order may incur additional shipping charges to you.
- All items must be attached with the security tag intact.
- Please place items in the original packaging and ensure the outer box is completely sealed.
- We request that returns are shipped through Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please note that we do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. You should take your item for return to a Post Office for return by Royal Mail Special Delivery within 7 days. Failure to return goods other than via Royal Mail Special Delivery does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to exchange, please email us with your preferred item and we will reserve it for you if the item is in stock.
How to proceed if you would like to return your goods from overseas
- Call +44 207 262 1775 or email email@example.com within 7 working days of receipt of your item(s)
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment.
- All items must have the security tag attached and intact.
- Once we have received the item(s) we will refund the amount due to you.
How to proceed if you wish to return faulty goods
- In order to facilitate the return of faulty items you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Exchanges are possible if the item is available. We can only exchange faulty items for the same item subject to availability.
- Where possible items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees.
Receiving a refund
Refunds to you will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser excluding sales taxes for all EU country shipments excluding shipping charges. As previously stated, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
If you have received an item from Pebble London as a gift you can return it for an exchange. Please call us on 0207 262 1775 (UK) or +44 207 262 1775 (overseas) to arrange an exchange for the product. You will be charged for any difference in cost and any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
Jewellery Info & Care
Please click here to read information about our jewellery and instructions for caring for your jewellery.
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.