1. How can I reach Customer Service? Our knowledgeable customer service team will deal with your queries. Customer service is available Monday to Friday 10am to 5.30pm. You may contact the team by emailing email@example.com
2. I have never bought designer jewellery online: How can I be sure I’ll be happy with my purchase? We do our best to accurately represent our jewellery, via photos, product descriptions and measurements. Our experience has been that the jewellery has exceeded our customers’ expectations since even our best photographs do not reflect the colours and sparkle of the gemstones. However, should you want to return the item, you have 7 days from the date of receipt to change your mind and we will happily refund your payment. Click here to view our Returns Policy.
3. I saw a piece of jewellery a while ago on Pebble London and now I cannot find it, what should I do? Click here to view our sold items section. Please e-mail our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get the piece for you. Please can you provide a product description with your enquiry.
4. How long do I have to wait for a special order product? How do I pay for it? For special order items i.e. those that are made to order, please contact us. Special orders are generally unique pieces and we will place a special order on your behalf. Half of the payment we take up front and the other half once your jewellery is ready to be dispatched to you. Depending on the item this may take between 4 and 8 weeks, due to the fact that the stones are being sourced and your jewellery is being made for you.
5. Is it possible to modify your jewellery so that it fits me perfectly? Yes. At Pebble London, you can make a special request by emailing email@example.com. We will contact you if there is a small additional charge or additional delivery time associated with your request. You will have the option of cancelling your order prior to being charged. We also have a bespoke jewellery service.
6. Are chains included? No. Click here to see our collection of Pendants
7. Will my item come in a box? Yes, all items are delivered to you in a Pebble London gift box.
8. Are the products pictured actual size? Because computer monitors vary in size, it is impossible to show an actual size image on the Internet.
9. Is VAT charged on-line? VAT is charged at 20% and is included in the retail price.
10. Can I order from overseas? Yes. Visit www.pebblelondon.com, your price can be viewed in £s, $s or Euros. The actual transaction on your card will leave your account in £’s. There is no extra charge for this. We use current exchange rates.
11. What are the twelve birthstones? There have been many different sets of birthstones used throughout history and in different cultures. This is the list most commonly used nowadays:
- January’s Birthstone Garnet
- February’s Birthstone Amethyst
- March’s Birthstone Aquamarine
- April’s Birthstone Diamond
- May’s Birthstone Emerald
- June’s Birthstone Pearl
- July’s Birthstone Ruby
- August’s Birthstone Peridot
- September’s Birthstone Sapphire
- October’s Birthstone Opal
- November’s Birthstone Topaz
- December’s Birthstone Turquoise
The Traditional Birthstone list has some variations on the most common list. This shows some societal birthstone traditions, many going back to the 15th C. We have included it here so that people have a greater choice:
- January – Garnet
- February – Amethyst
- March – Bloodstone
- April – Diamond
- May – Emerald
- June – Moonstone
- July – Ruby
- August – Sardonyx
- September – Sapphire
- October – Tourmaline
- November – Citrine
- December – Turquoise
It might also be useful to remember that most stones in fact come in several colours. Garnet, for example, which is so often regarded as being simply red, is in fact also available in green, orange, yellow, white and purple – virtually every colour in the rainbow except blue. Thus one has the flexibility to exercise personal taste and still purchase a piece of fine jewellery that is historically and personally significant.
12. I am a man and need help buying a gift for my girlfriend/ fiancé/ wife/ daughter/ mother. Can you help? Yes. Please call 0207 262 1775 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us broadly what you are looking for and the price range and we will suggest appropriate gifts. There is no extra charge for this. If for any reason the recipient of your gift does not like it, then she can exchange or return it. 13. Can I come to your offices and view the jewellery? Yes. Pebble London has a showroom based in Central London. Please feel free to call us on 0207 262 1775 and make a special appointment to view the collection or to see and feel a specific piece of jewellery. We would be delighted to meet you in person and assist with your jewellery shopping. Please advise which pieces you are interested in before coming so that we can make sure we pull them from our warehouse in time for your arrival. Please contact us for directions.
14. How long will my packages take and how will they be shipped?Click here for information on delivery within the UK and overseas.
15. What is your returns policy?Click here to view our Returns Policy.
Jewellery Info & Care
16. How do I care for my jewellery?Click here to view our Jewellery Information & Care details.